Tuesday, November 13, 2012

first tellwut gift card


My first Amazon gift card from Tellwut arrived today, I redeemed the points four days ago and we just had a postal holiday, pretty quick delivery. I was surprised that Tellwut ships the physical cards as opposed to simply emailing a code. I'd say the packaging and shipping were relatively expensive for a $10 reward - the blank gift card and plain envelope came in a large padded mailer.

This is great, I was planning to save these cards to purchase gifts for Christmas, but I may be giving them as gifts, cards and all. My wife says that these are not appropriate gifts for the holidays because the cards say "thank you". I don't care, who's going to complain?

2 comments:

  1. I'm giving the giftcards as a gift and saving the 'Thank You' cards for those occasions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, there's a great idea. I assumed that removing the gift card would leave a tear on the inside of the card - but I'll try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete