Monday, November 12, 2012

postloop


I joined Postloop just yesterday, so not much to report yet. A friend of mine recommended this site, she is at home with her kids all day and uses Tellwut and Postloop to to pay for new DVD's, dinners out, and other non-essentials. Postloop rewards points for posting comments on forums and blogs. From what I can tell this will not be a big moneymaker, but should go nicely with my Tellwutting (what?) to pad the holiday spending budget.

Once I signed up I had to create 10 posts for review on the Postloop forum. I received an email today letting me know I had been approved with a score of 4.1 out of 5 and this feedback, "Good posts, but do some longer ones and start new discussion topics too. Welcome to Postloop." Today I joined a few of the promoted forums on topics I enjoy and made a few posts, we'll see what happens!

Joining Postloop is free and you can sign up here.

2 comments:

  1. I've read Postloop can be a pretty tough one to get through, so woot, woot for getting the thumbs-up from them!

    It's been almost a month since you joined. How are you finding it there so far? Aaaand have you been paid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I've given up on Postloop and am ready to write a review. They did let me in but gave me a rating of 4.3 out of 5, which only allowed be to comment on two forums - one of which kept being "suspended" from Postloop, and then reinstated a few days later. So to answer your question, I have not been paid (they might owe me 30 cents or so at this point but I'm giving up).

    ReplyDelete